The UAE and Dubai visas are varied in type, fee structure and validity. One of the options available is the Dubai 14 Day Tourist visa, which is the shortest tourist-type visa available (excluding transit). Some facts about this visa, which can be found on our website, include:
- This visa is a single-entry visa. This mean that you will not be able to exit Dubai and re-enter using the same visa.
- As the name suggests, the visa has a stay period of 14 days. This means that you can only spend less than 14 days in Dubai, and you will have to enter and exit the country within this timeframe.
- Although you can stay in Dubai for 14 days, the validity of this visa is 60 days. This means that you will have to wait for 2months (i.e. around 60 days) before applying for your next visa to Dubai.
- The processing time is usually around 5 days to 1 week, but if you would like to fast-track it, express options are available. With these, you can obtain them in 48 hours.
- This visa can be applied for online. This means that you can apply at our Dubai Tourist Visa page, whist not having to step outside your home.
Every visa processing requires some number of personal documents – and the 14-day visa is no exception. However, what sets this apart from other visas to Dubai is that it requires a very minimal amount. Shown below are all the documents required.
- Scanned copy of the first and last pages of your passport. These will need to be in colour. You will need to make sure that your passport has 3 empty pages, and is valid for the next 6 months.
- Confirmed onward and return flight tickets (this is required for the OTB – Ok To Board – process)
- Two recent colour photographs must be submitted. These must be on a light coloured (preferably white) background, with a clear view of your face.
You may be asked to submit more supporting documents, however, this is on a case-by-case basis. Oftentimes, submitting those papers which are in the published documents list is sufficient to obtain your visa.
There are many other types of Dubai tourist visa which you can apply for. These have longer stay periods, such as the 30 -day stay period visa. There are also multiple-entry options available. Please note, if you do obtain any kind of visa, and do not travel to Dubai on it, your next visa application to Dubai may be rejected.
And there you have it! A comprehensive guide to the 14-day Dubai visa. Of course, each trip comes with its own difficulties and hiccups – but visa processing is something you won’t have to worry about! If you’d like to get a visa to ensure your travel is hiccup-free, check out our website at Visa2Fly.com! Check out our other blogs on solo travel and language learning platforms as well, so that you can further secure your chances of having an amazing trip.