The applicant can obtain Azerbaijan e-Visa Apply Online, also termed as the ASAN visa after filling the online application with personal details, travel information, passport data, and a few security questions before requiring payment using your credit or debit card. After the e-Visa for Azerbaijan is approved, it will be sent automatically to the applicant’s e-mail address within 1 business day(s), and in some instances, it can take up to 3 business day(s).
Azerbaijan E Visa Apply Online: Conditions
Here is a list of important information related to the e-Visa for the Republic of Azerbaijan, available for qualified foreign nationals to request online:
● When you apply for Azerbaijan e visa apply online, it enables its holder to tour the nation for a maximum span of thirty (30) days.
● The electronic visa is a single-entry visa that permits its holder to enter and exit Azerbaijan just once.
● After you apply visa online, it usually processed within 1 business day(s) but it could also take up to 3 working days.
● An Azerbaijan electronic visa is valid for ninety (90) days.
Azerbaijan e visa apply online: Terms of Eligibility
To visit Azerbaijan with the e-Visa, foreign citizens must satisfy the following conditions:
● All candidates must be residents of one of the eligible nations as stated in the listing below.
● When the candidate apply visa online, he or she must be outside Azerbaijan.
● One must have a legitimate email address where he/she will obtain the approved e-Visa.
● The candidate must also have a valid credit/debit card to complete the online visa fee payment when they apply visa online.
● Passports of electronic visa holders must be valid for at least six (6) months from the arrival day in Azerbaijan.
List Of Countries –
Albania, Canada, Greece, Kuwait, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Chile, Guatemala Latvia, Netherlands, Serbia, UK, Andorra, China, Holy See (Vatican), Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Seychelles, United States of America, Argentina, Colombia, Honduras, Lithuania, Norway, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Costa Rica, Hungary, Luxembourg, Oman, Slovakia, Austria, Croatia, Iceland, Macedonia, Pakistan, Slovenia, Bahamas, Cuba, India, Malaysia, Panama, South Africa, Bahrain, Cyprus, Indonesia, Maldives, Paraguay, Spain, The Barbados, Czech Republic, Iran (the Islamic Republic of), Malta, Peru, Sri Lanka, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Mauritius, Poland, Sweden, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Ecuador, Israel, Mexico, Portugal, Switzerland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Italy, Monaco, Qatar, Thailand, Brazil, Finland, Jamaica, Mongolia, Republic of Korea, Trinidad and Tobago, Brunei Darussalam, France, Japan, Montenegro, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Germany, Jordan, Morocco, San Marino, Turkmenistan
Azerbaijan e visa apply online: Additional Information
● The electronic visa holders must get a print out of one copy of their e-Visa for Azerbaijan.
● Upon entry, passengers will be asked to shoe their e-Visa at the border control checkpoint.
● Passengers are advised to keep their printed copies of the e-Visa with them at all times during their stay.
● After the validity period is over, the electronic visa becomes void and can no longer be utilized to enter Azerbaijan.
● The term of the stay of the electronic visa holder may not surpass the allocated 30-day period.
● If the period of stay of the electronic visa holder passes 10 days, he/she must assure that they are listed with the State Migration Service for free, normally done via visitor accommodation.
Azerbaijan e visa apply online: Additional Evidence Requirements:
Along with the personal data and travel specifications for each applicant, the candidate might need to present the following documents to support their application:
● A scanned color copy of the bio section of the current valid passport; The applicant can submit this information at a later date. It is not mandatory to submit this document while you apply visa online.
Conditions to Enter Azerbaijan
To expedite access into Azerbaijan, all eligible foreign citizens must show the following things upon arrival:
1. A printout of your approved Azerbaijan electronic visa;
2. Your passport must be valid for a minimum of six (6) months from the arrival day in Azerbaijan.
All Entry Ports for Azerbaijan
Tourists acquiring an Azerbaijan electronic Visa have the option to enter into the country via all air, sea and land ports.
Check Status for Azerbaijan e-Visa Application After the applicant has completed his/her online application, all electronic Visa announcements and updates will be sent via the submitted email. The approved e-Visa will also be sent to the candidate via email within 1 business day(s), though, some may take more time to process, up to 3 business day(s).
To check the status of a submitted online Azerbaijan e-Visa application, please click here.